We have consistently high expectations for all children, irrespective of their prior attainment and background.
Barriers to learning are vigorously challenged and we strive to address pupils’ individual needs, adapting teaching styles accordingly to ensure each pupil gets the right level of support. We encourage independent learning and support and encourage aspiration in all pupils. All pupils who attend our school are given the opportunity to develop their potential and to experience success as they learn. We set out to raise standards at every stage through a combination of high expectation and the development of continually improving teaching and learning.
We will ensure every child experiences:
- exciting, stimulating and enjoyable learning;
- an opportunity to succeed irrespective of their ability and to be challenged in a secure environment;
- progression in their learning to prepare them to be effective members of their own and the wider community;
- the opportunity to form confident relationships with their peers and their teachers and be appreciative of their environment;
- to achieve independence in learning the skills of self-reliance and the ability to make informed choices; and
- the opportunity to develop a moral, social, emotional, physical and cultural understanding.
‘Excellence and Enjoyment for All’ underpins our plans and actions. We are creating a learning community across the partner academies which ensures all pupils are well supported, can reach their personal potential and are equipped with the necessary academic, social and life skills to ensure that they become effective citizens of the 21st century. We want our academy to be a fun and exciting place where children thrive upon success.
The academy values: Resilience, Empathy, Aspiration, Contribution and Happiness in all members of its community and believes in educating the whole child and preparing him or her to take an active role as a local, national and global citizen.
Our Mission Statement can be found below:
Admissions to the academy
If you are looking for a school place for your child we would welcome you to visit and learn more about us.
Please make an appointment by contacting us on 01709 893569 or click here to contact us.